• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I've had 2 real life personal tragedies in the last five days, so all the little girls will forgive me if I don't give one rat's fart for the type of she said, she said going back and forth in these two journals.

I would also like to point out how thankful I am for Park's enduring friendship and how thankful I am for his public defense.

Now go back to your respective journals, and let bygones be bygones.

I am also publicly asking anyone who posts regularly in the Shadow Gallery to not rename their post, "Doc Joes Journal".

Any other derivation of any other form of alphabet, English, Cyrillic, Numeric or otherwise, is fair game.

To those of us trying to find Doc Joe's latest journal entries, the trolling of his journal in this thread via the post titles is a burden.

No need however for anyone to get their panties in a bunch.

Doc Joe is a friend of mine.

My advice to him is to notify the mods each & every time he believes he's being trolled. Without hesitation. Without delay. Same advice I give myself.

My advice to those who are trolls is to stop.

My advice of those asked to stop doing something that someone feels is trollish, is to stop.

As far as thread titles are concerned, I don't read them unless they matter to me. If a thread title upsets a friend, then I read it.

I am also publicly asking anyone who posts regularly in the Shadow Gallery to not rename their post, "Doc Joes Journal".

Any other derivation of any other form of alphabet, English, Cyrillic, Numeric or otherwise, is fair game.

Thank you for that,

We know very little about each other than this crazy interaction, I remain sorry for any offense you have taken, I hope that this all goes away. Your Journal is a special place, long may it continue.

Joe

To those of us trying to find Doc Joe's latest journal entries, the trolling of his journal in this thread via the post titles is a burden.

My advice to him is to notify the mods each & every time he believes he's being trolled. Without hesitation. Without delay. Same advice I give myself.

My advice of those asked to stop doing something that someone feels is trollish, is to stop.

As far as thread titles are concerned, I don't read them unless they matter to me. If a thread title upsets a friend, then I read it.

My advice to you is to shut your bunghole.

Thank you for that,

We know very little about each other than this crazy interaction, I remain sorry for any offense you have taken, I hope that this all goes away. Your Journal is a special place, long may it continue.

Joe

You are a scholar and a gentleman, Joe. (thumbs u

Thanks Tup, we are all good in the hood.

Lunch: Jimmy Johns: EZ lettuce, extra ham, add Dijon Mustard.

Seconded.

Vote?

Seconded.

Vote?

aye

Thanks Tup, we are all good in the hood.

Lunch: Jimmy Johns: EZ lettuce, extra ham, add Dijon Mustard.

I don't think I've ever read your thread. I've glanced at it a few times, though. Not very much. Rarely.

Dover tried to get me to read it a few times because of your political differences. I ignored his requests.

Not because of Dover or you but because of me. I have other things to do. Mostly in the WC.

But that's neither here nor...no wait, it's there, in the WC.

& then I go elsewhere, online & off.

Just when I think I can't get surprised anymore - up jump the devil!

Peace to all 'tards and goodwill towards ye trolls!

You're both terrific & awesome. I read all of your non-nested posts.

This post is for the purpose of reporting on my reading of the thread titles on this page. I just remembered they could be relevant & so I didn't want to miss out.

I read them.