• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I had this typed up earlier as a response to Namisgr's posts that he deleted.

Not sure what the disrespect for Joe's journal is about, but it's being shown here.

Renaming this thread has been a hallmark since it was moved to the journal section. It is done in good fun between the people in this thread and there isn't any ill intent.

Disrespect would be publicly calling someone a tool and then publicly proclaiming that it was a Jedi mind trick and that when you called them a tool you didn't really mean it. That is disrespectful. To spare the boards drama that it doesn't need, no one told Doc Joe to go take a flying leap.

This thread has been renamed after every thread in the journal section so for Doc Joe or yourself to claim it is disrespectful is more than a bit presumptuous. This is one of the few threads on these boards that isn't filled with the usual bull like the majority of the rest of these boards.

I have seen plenty of instances of disrespectful behavior but changing the name of a thread (be it noted that it isn't being changed to anything that would be disrespectful of Doc Joe) is not one of them.

:cloud9:

To those of us trying to find Doc Joe's latest journal entries, the trolling of his journal in this thread via the post titles is a burden.

I agree. That one extra click into the journals section is sometimes more than my little clicky finger can handle.

If a scientist thinks it's a burden, what hope do the rest of us have...?

To those of us trying to find Doc Joe's latest journal entries, the trolling of his journal in this thread via the post titles is a burden.

I agree. That one extra click into the journals section is sometimes more than my little clicky finger can handle.

If a scientist thinks it's a burdern, what hope do the rest of us have...?

Classic RMA coming in and beating the horse after it has already been turned into glue, shipped to the local school system and spread all over colored construction paper covered with glitter.

Classic RMA coming in and beating the horse after it has already been turned into glue, shipped to the local school system and spread all over colored construction paper covered with glitter.

Gimme a chance to read through, dingus! I was busy yesterday, and missed all the fun.

Besides...you KNOW that's priceless.

:cloud9:

PS. Wanna see my macaroni picture?