• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

So I microwaved three eggs and a bit of ham in a bowl this morning.

I have mixed feelings about this.

Microwaved eggs do in a pinch. They are a little rubbery. If you have the time, a scramble or quick omelet is better.

Considering how quickly eggs cook in a pan why ever microwave them?

Clean up.

This, and it shaved off a few minutes.

But like tomatos, I love eggs too much to do it that way again if I can help it.

Growing up I never liked tomatos, despite liking tomato based pasta sauces. Now, I'm starting to like them. :banana:

You and I need to double team Red.

So I microwaved three eggs and a bit of ham in a bowl this morning.

I have mixed feelings about this.

Microwaved eggs do in a pinch. They are a little rubbery. If you have the time, a scramble or quick omelet is better.

Considering how quickly eggs cook in a pan why ever microwave them?

Clean up.

This, and it shaved off a few minutes.

But like tomatos, I love eggs too much to do it that way again if I can help it.

Just use a griddle. Three eggs only takes a couple of minutes.

Microwaving eggs is just awful.

I don't own a griddle but I agree that microwaving eggs is awful.

Had a 930 in downtown Orlando. Was able to sleep in until 530 this morning for the pleasure of getting to it on time.

Leaving it was the best part because it put us at the Buddy Freddy's buffet for lunch.

I just woke-up from a sweet office recliner nap. :banana:

Had a 930 in downtown Orlando. Was able to sleep in until 530 this morning for the pleasure of getting to it on time.

Leaving it was the best part because it put us at the Buddy Freddy's buffet for lunch.

I just woke-up from a sweet office recliner nap. :banana:

I am glad that Dumas is back.

Burberry handcart :takeit:

Shelly's shown the way.

Would love it with a detachable ottoman. It's nice to elevate weary nerd feet or to have a coffee table & spot to stack some books.

Screw the aisles. Command the aisles.

I recommend the optional hydrogen fuel cell.

Powers WiFi hot spot, gaming computer, alarm system, crock pot, and fan to blow away nerd odors.

With con goers such as us, the fuel cell is never optional.

How you like me now?

Best sig. Dumas approved!

PS I don't have any idea what it's about or the origin of sadfan (my speculation has it that it's an SS deal gone tragic, but I don't really know & can't continue to pretend I do. I still feel like I belong even though I've been faking it. Fortunately, there hasn't been a quiz or test or anything.

How you like me now?

PS I don't have any idea what it's about or the origin of sadfan (my speculation has it that it's an SS deal gone tragic, but I don't really know & can't continue to pretend I do. I still feel like I belong even though I've been faking it. Fortunately, there hasn't been a quiz or test or anything.

You get a Dumas-approved pass!

How you like me now?

You get a Dumas-approved pass!

Now abbreviated as Dum-. Use it, feel it, love it

Disappointing suggests you expected another outcome.

Charming suggests I've accepted Tup on his own terms.

Four eggs, handful of fresh mushrooms, bit of ham scrambled with touch of salt and pepper. Much more time consuming; much more pleased with results.