• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

:facepalm:

Just embrace the awesome.

I would, if I could find my trapper keeper, my calculator, my pocket protector, my sunflower seeds, my three (3) number 2 pencils, a bucket of fried chicken, my compass and graph paper.

Gimme a moment to cobble together my Earnshaw Cook sabermetrics and I'll get right out to rightfield and you can hit me a few.

After I calculate the percentages of your RTBRAWTRQE.

I would, if I could find my trapper keeper, my calculator, my pocket protector, my sunflower seeds, my three (3) number 2 pencils, a bucket of fried chicken, my compass and graph paper.

Gimme a moment to cobble together my Earnshaw Cook sabermetrics and I'll get right out to rightfield and you can hit me a few.

As always kids, don't smoke crack.

That's what I'd say too, if I didn't have a response.

Me, Bobo, MoS, Meat & Candy, 3 hours, 4 bags of peanuts, 12 Cokes and a scorecard = a small piece of heaven.

That is pretty much the standard response to gibberish. Nobody knows who Earnshaw Cook is and I have no idea how it ties into JR high memories of fried chicken.

You two fight like a couple of momos trying to hump a doorknob.

It ain't no fight, Short Round. I am just trying to figure out what Mississippi is rambling on about.

It ain't no fight, Short Round. I am just trying to figure out what Mississippi is rambling on about.

I thought we agreed on the phone to let me have this one.

Me, Bobo, MoS, Meat & Candy, 3 hours, 4 bags of peanuts, 12 Cokes and a scorecard = a small piece of heaven.

Change that to boiled and you have a ^^

this was before the phone.

Go ahead. Free shot.

Go ahead. Free shot.

Fried chicken.

Also,

"Don't cross me!!!!"

Go ahead. Free shot.

Fried chicken.

Also,

"Don't cross me!!!!"

lol

:applause: