• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I love Miami. South Beach reminds me of the French Quarter.

I've been three times on business, once for pleasure.

Have a great time, Bill.

We are just in & out today, promoting the Tampa show @ Supercon.

When we got in last night I went to bed whilst the boys went out so that I could be up in time for my sunrise coffee.

:cloud9:

'You're a strange old man, Bill.'

:D

Birthday salutations from Fingh, Shadow Gallery denizens. I am in charming and lovely Louisville today. Having a cold Heineken with a lovely view of tje mighty Ohio River. I have no power at my house so I am itinerant and loving it.

I am in a Verizon store. The kids are at the circus today so the wife and I are enjoying the 113 it is supposed to hit today. I am willing to trade this dry heat for either Miami or the Ohio river.

I've had a fun filled day of cobbler making (cherry and blueberry, pics soon), yard cleaning, head shaving and look forward to an afternoon of pool swimming.

Glad to see my homies (and Park) having a great weekend.

I've had a fun filled day of cobbler making (cherry and blueberry, pics soon), yard cleaning, head shaving and look forward to an afternoon of pool swimming.

Glad to see my homies (and Park) having a great weekend.

:cry:

I've been flying hither & yon gathering branches & twigs for my nesting bride in the towers of Castle von Tupenny.

I've flown over & about a lot of ground.

Wings can't carry Guinness.

After all this time in the air, I came back to the earth, like an alighting sparrow from the lindens; & in glorious middle-aged decadence, I began to drink the Irish brew.

Utupia. :cloud9:

I live on the belief that it does yet exist though I need far less than its ideal. I seek only the freedom to search for it.

Hope springs eternal.

:hi:

Oh yeah, first time poster here.

:banana:

I've been flying hither & yon gathering branches & twigs for my nesting bride in the towers of Castle von Tupenny.

After all this time in the air, I came back to the earth, like an alighting sparrow from the lindens; & in glorious middle-aged decadence, I began to drink the Irish brew.

I used to experience what I referred to as "The Black Void" from overindulging in Guinness. And that's all I have to say about that.

I used to experience what I referred to as "The Black Void" from overindulging in Guinness. And that's all I have to say about that.

Ah "The Black Void" I am well acquainted with it from my youth!

After 6 last night until almost midnight, I slept in late today -- 7. & spent an hour & a half in the gym lifting weights. I feel great!

BBQ with a house full of guests in a couple hours!