• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam West signature

12 posts in this topic

Be aware that Adam West keeps INSISTING that each signature he does is PERSONALIZED. Several people, myself included, have tried reasoning with him to consider a non-personalized signature, and so far, he hasn't budged. (to the best of my knowledge; I'm sure someone has pulled it off)

And yes, at previous shows this year, like WonderCon, he charged $50 a sig.

Joel

Yeah at WonderCon this past February he did charge $50 for his sig AND $30 to have a photo taken with him.

I thought if you paid $50 for his sig, then you could also get a photo with him as well (which is standard I think with most other celebs at WonderCon) but NOOOOOOO He told me if I want a picture taken also then it would be $80 for both.

Anyways....yeah just agreeing with the post above....$50 a sig is what he was asking.

I just wanted to give this an update.

Not sure how but my partner Chris got Adam West to sign unpersonalized. We were playing COD 5 last night and he told me how.........he got two books done for a client unpersonalized though. So it is not impossible

Ok, one can't someone just color copy the cover and place it on top of the comic, cut out the area where you want him to sign on the color copy (neatly), so that it looks like it's one cover when its on the top of the book, then just say "Mr West, can you make it to Jean-Peirre ,right heeeeere, and if you could please place your signature....riiiight about...here".."thank you" walk away, and just take out the personalized photo copy out of the signing bag, take it home, and submit the lone signature....technically, you did nothing wrong....

You can make out two cut-out boxes on the bag, one for the 'personalization' and one for the signature...go as far labeling them with tape on the the bag that is protecting the comic (and keeping the photo copy and book together) hm

There is no law against it right, and I don't consider it it ethically wrong since, you ARE after all, paying for this for you to have.

hm

or there is Chris's lazy @ss approach of saying it is for his unborn children lol

Brian- I bet Mr. West was like........oh jeez, alright I will just take the easy way out and not personalize it.............this nut is so hell bent on getting unpersonalized books for his future kids..........