• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic shops in Charlotte, NC?

17 posts in this topic

Heroes is a fantastic store

We also have

Rebel Base Comic and Toys

http://rebelbasecomics.com/

and

A Pennyworth's

http://www.apennyworthscomics.com/

and

Daves Comics

http://www.davescomicsonline.com/Scripts/default.asp

If you're looking for new books......all should have a ton

SA or GA ..........Heroes and Daves are your best bet

Toys - Rebel Base has thousands

Sweet! "Heroes" looks amazing! I'm relocating to Charlotte in a month or so and I figured I'd better locate the comic shops before I go doing silly things like finding a place to live, etc. :blahblah:
:censored:

Ever closer, Watson... ever closer...

Sweet! "Heroes" looks amazing! I'm relocating to Charlotte in a month or so and I figured I'd better locate the comic shops before I go doing silly things like finding a place to live, etc. :blahblah:

Why can't someone cool like Worldsbestcomics or Transplant move closer to where I live? (shrug)

Why can't someone cool like Worldsbestcomics or Transplant move closer to where I live? (shrug)

They would Jim except the only comic shop in your neck of the woods is the

Dolly Parton Big Ole Comic shop and Chitlin Stand :baiting:

:jokealert:

I'll see if Cap_Freak needs a place to crash for a few years... (shrug)

I'll see if Cap_Freak needs a place to crash for a few years... (shrug)

:sick:

:baiting:

Welcome to the area, Lego... Dave's Comics in Fort Mill is my favourite area shop, as Heroes never seems to have any GA in stock when I go in to look around (maybe I'm asking the wrong person?)... But for Silver Age to moderns, Heroes has a most impressive backstock, and "new" covers the walls.

Great info, Cimm! I'm really excited to get out there and start looking around. In fact, I was looking at some places in Kannapolis yesterday... Living there might keep me relatively centered between my work, Charlotte proper, and Watson's house, I think.