• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fight Comics 32 (Nazi executioner cover) and Planet Comics 69

20 posts in this topic

Shipping is $15 in North America for boxed shipping, fully insured. If someone takes both books, I will combine shipping.

Payment accepted via Paypal.

First up is the Fight 32. :news:SOLD

This is a tight mid-grade copy. There's a dust shadow along the top edge of the back cover, a tiny piece missing from the bottom left-hand corner of the cover, and a very minor hairline tear on the top left. There's also a soft 1-inch crease on the bottom right that doesn't break color, and the interior covers are a little tanned. The pages are cream to off-white and very supple. Overall, it's a very nice looking book in hand.

It's a tough book to find in decent shape, and if this isn't designated as a classic cover, it sure as heck should be. A hot blonde + crazy axe wielding Nazi + flying body parts = WIN. I have no problem holding onto this one if it doesn't sell here.

zfhfight322.jpg

Planet Comics #69 5.5 - :news: SOLD

General handling wear knocks the grade down, but there are no really serious problems otherwise. The page quality is decent, the staples are clean, and everything is tight. And as you can see, the color strike is excellent.

zfhpl69.jpg

Thanks Mike.

Just so you all know, thread closes tomorrow night, then they go back into the tickle trunk.

I'll take the Fight.

:applause:

Glad I got a copy last month, otherwise I'd be posting the :censored: smiley

This is the second nicest one I have seen (other than Donut's drool-worthy Church copy) and the single nicest I have seen for sale. I'm happy I pulled the trigger.

Planet Comics #69 5.5 - $135

General handling wear knocks the grade down, but there are no really serious problems otherwise. The page quality is decent, the staples are clean, and everything is tight. And as you can see, the color strike is excellent.

zfhpl69.jpg

:takeit:

Planet Comics #69 5.5 - $135

zfhpl69.jpg

:takeit:

Darn! You beat me to the trigger. That would have been my first planet comics. Nice pick up!

I'll take the Fight.

This is the second nicest one I have seen (other than Donut's drool-worthy Church copy) and the single nicest I have seen for sale. I'm happy I pulled the trigger.

No gpa data at all

I'll take the Fight.

I concur. This is the nicest copy I have seen for sale since....forever I guess. Congrats to both.