• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THOR #198....Finally!!! What U think?

16 posts in this topic

After 2 yrs of searching for a decent copy, I got this in today. There is a slight bump on the bottom edge. It doesnt break color, but it does "stand up" a little. Pages are White. LMK what you think it grades. I have an idea. Want to see the general consensus.....Thanks

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Do I detect a faint hint of a corner crease in the upper right.....or is it just a trick from the scanner? If not....a 9.2.

It's a tricky scanner. The top edge has a ding in the scan, but it's not really there. Tried scanning it several times but it was always there. Must be the dark color of the cover.

Do I detect a faint hint of a corner crease in the upper right.....or is it just a trick from the scanner? If not....a 9.2.

It's a tricky scanner. The top edge has a ding in the scan, but it's not really there. Tried scanning it several times but it was always there. Must be the dark color of the cover.

With that knowledge in hand, I think I was letting my assumption of a possible crease cloud my initial evaluation of this book. I want to change my earlier grade and also give it a 9.4. The book is too clean to be a 9.2. Very nice picture frame.