• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody Seen This Statue?

16 posts in this topic

I was browsing Batman images quite a while ago on Google and I came across this statue. I have no idea if it's a piece of fanart or what, but I love it and if it is a one-off piece I'd love to find out who made and/or owns it.

I know the chances of anybody knowing about it are slim, but thought it would be worth a shot, and what better place to ask than here?

s_rd_BatmanBleeding.jpg

I was browsing Batman images quite a while ago on Google and I came across this statue. I have no idea if it's a piece of fanart or what, but I love it and if it is a one-off piece I'd love to find out who made and/or owns it.

I know the chances of anybody knowing about it are slim, but thought it would be worth a shot, and what better place to ask than here?

s_rd_BatmanBleeding.jpg

SUUWEEET! and by the way, great avatar (thumbs u

That's either a custom, or a garage kit. There's no way DC would sign off on something that bloody, bloody cool as it may be.

That's either a custom, or a garage kit. There's no way DC would sign off on something that bloody, bloody cool as it may be.

That's what I'm thinking :(

It's a custom model from WonderFest 2006, it was called Knight Fall

Starship Modeler.com

it's listed as under the anime/superhero photo section

(worship) (worship)

The image appears to be copyrighted by Rich Dula, who happens to appear in Starship Modeler reviewing another kit and in their online "How-To" articles.

(worship) (worship)

I could see a copyright and what i thought was Rich, but I couldn't make out the second word.

Now I may be able to get in touch with the guy and see if he would sell. Thanks guys, you're the mess (thumbs u