• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good stuff for sale and I need money thread...(1st issue SI w/NL)

29 posts in this topic

Picked up waaaaaaaaaaaay too much stuff the past month and I need to generate some money for 3 weddings I have to attend in the next month or so. I am basically going to post until I have generated a minimum of $200 in sales. I would love to go well above and beyond that. Shipping is priority in a box and $5 for the first book and a bit more of each extra. Paypal, checks, money orders, cash are all fine and int'l shipping is extra. Please PM me with questions and offers. I am open to getting stuff done

Picked up waaaaaaaaaaaay too much stuff the past month and I need to generate some money for 3 weddings I have to attend in the next month or so. I am basically going to post until I have generated a minimum of $200 in sales. I would love to go well above and beyond that. Shipping is priority in a box and $5 for the first book and a bit more of each extra. Paypal, checks, money orders, cash are all fine and int'l shipping is extra. Please PM me with questions and offers. I am open to getting stuff done

just do what I do...

Congratulations on your wedding, sorry I can't make it...

:acclaim:

just do what I do...

What's that sir?

None of them are mine....my friends all picked this oct. to get married this year.

just do what I do...

What's that sir?

None of them are mine....my friends all picked this oct. to get married this year.

lol

jj you still the king