• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good stuff for sale and I need money thread...(1st issue SI w/NL)

29 posts in this topic

MOTU 1a Very early Invincible preview issue--much ballyhooed on the discussion boards. 10 NM/NM+ copies for $3 each

th_masters1a.jpg

MOTU 1c (gold foil incentive version-$5.95 retail price) Very early Invincible preview issue--much ballyhooed on the discussion boards. 4NM/NM+ copies for $5 each

th_mastersuniverse1foil.jpg

:takeit: 2 of each

MOTU 1a Very early Invincible preview issue--much ballyhooed on the discussion boards. 10 NM/NM+ copies for $3 each

th_masters1a.jpg

MOTU 1c (gold foil incentive version-$5.95 retail price) Very early Invincible preview issue--much ballyhooed on the discussion boards. 4NM/NM+ copies for $5 each

th_mastersuniverse1foil.jpg

:takeit: 2 of each

cherry popped!! thanks sir! lets get this thing going.

1st Issue of Sports Illustrated (NO LABEL). Has all cards and inserts and is a 8.5-9.0 as far as I can tell. I have never graded a magazine or anything this old, but that is my guess. It is $200 and will only be on here for about 4 hours and then on ebay with some other stuff. Please pm me fast if you want it. THANKS!

th_si1st.jpg

GONE