• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Journey into Mystery 119

26 posts in this topic

Don't know if a rat bit this or something else, but the missing pieces don't touch the artwork. I got this with some other Journey into Mystery comics and this was the only one like this.

Being an Exterminator of 15 years,that my friend is rat chew.Sorry about your book,IMHO that wouldnt even grade a .5 ,but then again I deal with rats daily,and I surely wouldnt want a comic that reminds me of one. (shrug)

really? i was thinking termites or something much smaller. Mostly from looking at the small circle under the E in destroyer.

Don't know if a rat bit this or something else, but the missing pieces don't touch the artwork. I got this with some other Journey into Mystery comics and this was the only one like this.

Being an Exterminator of 15 years,that my friend is rat chew.Sorry about your book,IMHO that wouldnt even grade a .5 ,but then again I deal with rats daily,and I surely wouldnt want a comic that reminds me of one. (shrug)

I've seen books damaged like that from silver-fish also.

DRX

I've seen books damaged like that from silver-fish also.

DRX

The one thing different with silverfish is they would eat only the top layer of the paper,not chew through the whole book.

Then again on re-examining,it probably is from silverfish