• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone identify

31 posts in this topic

But Phil , from my experience women have selective stupidity . Its to catch us offguard . They lull us into a sense of false security by feigning being in the dark & letting us get away with things - like just walking around with a smile on our kissers - definitely Taboo as far as some wives are concerned ! Then when we think we put it over on them we realize that secretly , theyve been performing advanced quantum mechanics & solving the riddles of the universe behind our backs , knowing all along what we were up to .

Then when we think we put it over on them we realize that secretly , theyve been performing advanced quantum mechanics & solving the riddles of the universe behind our backs , knowing all along what we were up to .

Hehe, don't you hate it when that happens? You think you have it all under control, only to find out later that you have been being carefully played and you went along willingly. smile.gif

Phil

I am not sure that you understand. As I got older I felt differently about things. These are conclusions that I reached on my own. If that is what you consider having a womans personality, then I guess by that definition, women are more emotionally mature than men. This type of emotional maturity is achieved by the men who are not afraid to express themselves honestly. The ones who continue to express the emotional macho attitude are "Emotionally Retarded" for lack of a better word.
Wow...yep, complete transformation. Your wife and mother-in-law must be very proud! tongue.gif

My girlfriend and her mother try to train me all the time. It just doesn't work, for the most part. I'm wise to all their tricks--overfeeding me to fatten me up so other women don't find me attractive or praising me whenever I go see any film that's remotely romantic. She tried to use the fact that I sat through "Vanilla Sky"--a science-fiction romance--as a prelude to asking me why I don't watch like "Serendipity" or "Notting Hill" !!! That's propaganda in the first degree. laugh.gif

I talk to girls all the time, I just don't wanna be one anytime soon. Vive la difference!

I'm wise to all their tricks--overfeeding me to fatten me up so other women don't find me attractive

Now, now... let's not give them TOO much credit my paranoid-schizophrenic, super-elastic young friend. I'm sure your personality takes up much of the slack in insuring that women will never find you attractive. wink.gif