• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap Slabs Part 2! Mahnke AP Sketchbooks & Bonus Round for each purchase!

152 posts in this topic

Here we go...

The last time I dropped some slabs on the forum at a reduced price they went really well, so going to put up the rest of the slabs. This time however, I am going to do the Bonus Round like I and others have done in the past...

For each slab purchased, the person who purchases will get to pick 2 additional raw books (not junk either) that will be listed tonight at 7:00 CST.

Buy 4 slabs, get 8 bonus raw books!

I am also going to be listing the Mahnke Sketchbook Proof Copies that we used to formulate the final copies that are now done!

There are 5 different copies and will explain what is going on with each copy. All copies will be signed and noted AP by Doug Mahnke.

This will be an ongoing thread today, so have patience...

Will start off with the Mahnke Sketchbook AP editions first

:takeit: rules, PP accepted as well as MOs. Combined shipping available Priority mail.

Note: Anyone that has already purchased a sketcbook from me and buys an AP I can ship with your other copy

Mahnke Sketchbook GOOD@UGLY Artist Proof Copies

Copy A (on the left)

This copy was the Proof for the 200 edition. Interior has some color and shades of white added. We passed on this process of color in the interior.

$40

Copy B (on the right)

This copy was the first Proof of the 200 edition and has a ton of additional commissions on the interior. Many did not print well enough so we had to take them out.

$50

86250.jpg.721353abe219403ae37adc563134a1de.jpg

Both copies printed on normal paper

Copy C (on the left)

This copy was the Proof for the 200 edition. This was the final edition, the only thing that was changed was Doug's signature on the back cover. It was removed and David Baron's signature was added.

$40

Copy D (on the right)

This copy was the first Proof of the 30 edition. This copy is identical to the one offered on the CGC boards, but the cover is in black and white. The scan cropped off the right hand side of the book, but it is all there!

$50

86251.jpg.5b5eb0cd064bfb8425e9c89d923444f2.jpg

and the last AP edition...

Copy E

This copy was the Proof for the 50 blank edition. Again, everything is the same as the final copy, but black and white cover.

$60

86253.jpg.7e0534761b399623ab041cf5f7afc703.jpg