• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got back from seeing District 9...

123 posts in this topic

SPOILER

I also loved Gran Torino. At the end of the movie, Kowalski not only saved his neighbors but he came to terms with his own deep seated memory of killing an enemy soldier that just wanted to surrender.

That is what I forgot. Yes!!! That is what tied it all together.

(thumbs u

now its really spoilt for tonytiger

ive just been to 'Rotten Tomatoes' and i must admit Ive never used the website before, but District 9 got 90% and Fellowship only got 93%....so it was only 3% better than D9?

and it got more than 'Heat'!!!! 89%...are you havin a laugh???

'Mannequin' = 22%, thats about right I suppose!

ive just been to 'Rotten Tomatoes' and i must admit Ive never used the website before, but District 9 got 90% and Fellowship only got 93%....so it was only 3% better than D9?

and it got more than 'Heat'!!!! 89%...are you havin a laugh???

'Mannequin' = 22%, thats about right I suppose!

I'll always remember our friends who walked out on The Fellowship of the Ring...., "Too much violence....."

Ha - the classic showdown between good and evil, and all you can muster is, "Too much violence....," ??? Should evil have challenged good to jolly good game of Bridge or Pinochle for the right to rule Middle Earth??

:screwy: