• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name 5 things better than comics

70 posts in this topic

1) SEX

2) Bacon

3) Martin Scorcese Flicks

4) Working Out (Helps me to get #1)

5) Las Vegas

Anyone who says sex has to post a picture of the last person they actually did it with

Not the last person, but this particular Ex hates my guts. devil.gif

(Top row, second from the left)

DSC04417.jpg

yeah, but there is always the others ... wink.gif - mostly the bottom one on the right thumbsup2.gif

yeah, but there is always the others ... - mostly the bottom one on the right

Want her number? 27_laughing.gif

I've got to warn you though; some of her "assets" have been "enhanced". blush.gif

Here's a better view:

DSC04444.jpg

And here's her less-attractive, but easier friend.

DSC04410.jpg

Now I'm officially going to hell. devil.gif

So anyone gonna put up some pics of their wives/girlfriends?

Just thought of another thing better than comics;

Sisters who are really "close". (Yes, I know I can be a pig......sue me!! I just say what you all think!)

capozzi.jpg

i just met two female bartenders from toronto tonite, they work at club 606 and the other one i can't remember, blame the alcohol. foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gifinsane.gif

Did you get a name? I've probably met her at some point.

606 is a pretty good place. They're infamous for hiring only very good looking people for their staff, especially the women bartenders. At peak hours, they've been known to get up on the bar and start dancing and entertaining the crowd. Lots of good looking patrons too.

For anyone in T.O, the address is 606 King St. West, if you're in to clubbing. It's probably the nicest place to go drinking in that area. thumbsup2.gif

#1 Sex w/ Mrs.CC(see avatar)

#2 My Kids and watching them grow and learn.

#3 Breaking "80" on the course

#4 Having a "payroll" and not getting a "paycheck"

#5 Watching my wife get ready for bed, of that, I will never tire. thumbsup2.gif

5. Dinner at Fidel's Little Mexico restaurant with your friends after a big day at the Del Mar racetrack (San Diego)

4. One word: Amsterdam

3. Brazilian women

2. Getting naked with your girlfriend and her hot best friend at a co-ed European sauna blush.gif

1. Seeing the disgusted look on "Sir" Alex Ferguson's face after Arsenal clinches the Premiership title with a win at Old Trafford grin.gif

Gene

Five more:

1. A hot summer day at Wrigley Field. Or a warm spring day at Wrigley Field. Or a cold day at Wrigley Field. Or a rainy day at Wrigley Field. Or a snowy day at Wrigley Field.

2. The 1985 Chicago Bears

3. "Birdsong" and "The Wheel" by Jerry Garcia

4. Bonnaroo

5. Robert Randolph and the Family Band