• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second childhood... *UFF spoilers*

24 posts in this topic

How does everyone feel about this title? Do you think it is a keeper and do you think this title will be a good investment? With all the new #1's being released and alot of people speculating I just wanted to get the pulse on Ultimate Fantastic Four. So please give me your thoughts. Thanks smile.gifsmile.gif

How does everyone feel about this title? Do you think it is a keeper and do you think this title will be a good investment? With all the new #1's being released and alot of people speculating I just wanted to get the pulse on Ultimate Fantastic Four. So please give me your thoughts. Thanks smile.gifsmile.gif

You can't really be serious here. There's far too many copies of these books available everywhere. Most of the the LCS's in my area still have lots of copies of all three issues sitting on the shelves.

A massively overprinted book!!! makepoint.gif

Investment!? 27_laughing.gif

Just a good read for a modern take on my all time favorite group... thumbsup2.gif

4 should be great if it's the first battle issue.

I just hope Mole Man doesn't try to get fresh with Sue or I'll puke. tongue.gif

Do you think it is a keeper and do you think this title will be a good investment? With all the new #1's being released and alot of people speculating I just wanted to get the pulse on Ultimate Fantastic Four. So please give me your thoughts.

My thoughts are...buy the book if you want to read it, otherwise don't. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif