• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Request: Silver Age Stan Lee CGC SS - Open to any grade

22 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

Hope you don't mind me doing this post here - I posted it in the WTB section too, but i've noticed more people tend to look in here usually and it seems a more helpful and friendly environment (sometimes) :P Anyway... I'm wondering if you guys have any 'Silver Age' Stan Lee CGC SS books you may be able to offer me?

I'm fed up of seeing the modern comic books signed by Stan Lee on ebay - They really don't do much for me.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific than 'silver age' ss, hope you guys have some things in mind for a fellow boardie! :sumo:

Thanks gang!

Lloyd

I saw those, but they were higher grades and TOO key for me to afford.

That's why I made this post, in hope for something less key.

Not sure exactly what your price range is but just remember that it usually costs a Benjamin to obtain his sig on any book so be prepared to spend atleast that. Good luck with your Stan Lee Hunt! :)

You may want to PM Collecting Stan Lee not sure what he has exactly but given his board name.... you know

Yep, I'm trying my best to get something bro :) Will be really cool when/if I do.

"Good luck with your Stan Lee Hunt!" - Thanks bro!

P.S. I nearly have enough CGC's to make a cool sig like yours bro ;) (Well, I do, but just gotta wait till it all arrives in the mail and I'm gonna make one :D - but when I add a Stan Lee Silver age SS that will make my collection even cooler! ha)

What about getting your own books signed by Stan Lee?

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

easier said than done. i've never been able to get within 20 yards of stan lee. every time he's at a comic convention i go to, he's there on days i'm not there, and even if he's there the same day, there's 1000 people and you have no chance of getting an autograph. it's WAYYYYYY easier to buy an SS stan lee book. that's what i plan to do.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

easier said than done. i've never been able to get within 20 yards of stan lee. every time he's at a comic convention i go to, he's there on days i'm not there, and even if he's there the same day, there's 1000 people and you have no chance of getting an autograph. it's WAYYYYYY easier to buy an SS stan lee book. that's what i plan to do.

For the most part that's true if you wanted to hand the book to Stan yourself (the recent Pittsburgh show and the upcoming Long Beach shows are exceptions because autograph tickets are being sold). On the other hand, if you would like a SS witness to get the signature for you, there are some on these boards (such as the one who posed the question above) that have access to Stan and can get books signed for you. That way you can get exactly what you want instead of having to choose from whatever is available.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

For the most part that's true if you wanted to hand the book to Stan yourself (the recent Pittsburgh show and the upcoming Long Beach shows are exceptions because autograph tickets are being sold). On the other hand, if you would like a SS witness to get the signature for you, there are some on these boards (such as the one who posed the question above) that have access to Stan and can get books signed for you. That way you can get exactly what you want instead of having to choose from whatever is available.

yeah, but what do you have to pay to get the books signed & cgc'd? i'd like to get a stan lee sig, but i think it's more than i'm willing to pay.