• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAST HANOVER NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN. SEPT 27-250,000+ COMICS FOR SALE

1 post in this topic

East Hanover Comic Book Expo

Sun, Sept 27, 10am-4pm

Location: Ramada Inn Conference Center, 130 Route 10 (westbound), East Hanover, NJ 07936. Easily accessed from the GSP, Routes 80, 280, 287, 78 & 24.

Admission: $2 (2nd parent and kids under 12 free) If you're a "regular" customer, you might want to buy prepaid admissions to save a few dollars (discounted admission tickets for future shows) which can be purchased at the door at 5 for $9, or 10 for $15.

Our 3,000 square foot dealers' room is packed once again. All your favorite dealers will be here, along with some new guys and returning friends.

We have everything from Golden Age to this week's current comics. Hot titles, variant editions and investment grade CGC books, too. A few notable sales from recent shows include Green Lantern #1, FF #1, X-Men #1 & #2, All-Star #1 & #4 and countless other keys. Don't miss our unbeatable selection of comics for serious collectors and thousands of bargain comics (starting at only 50 cents!) for beginners or folks that just love to be able to buy a stack and not break the bank. Action figures, statues & t-shirts too!

Our special guest this month is Lauren Monardo. Lauren is co-creator and artist of The Slightly Askew Adventures of Inspector Ham & Eggs, as well as the artist for Jesus Hates Zombies: Those Slack Jaw Blues, Jesus Hates Zombies featuring Lincoln Hates Werewolves: Yea Though I Walk, storyboard artist for Adult Swim’s The Venture Bros and more. Find out more about her at www.LaurenMonardo.com

Our legendary no-minimum bid auction is at noon. Without exaggeration, our typical auction offers $1,000's worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. In recent months we sold a stack of Silver Age Spideys for about 1/4 guide, a $500 stack of SA Strange Tales for only $125, a box of magazines worth over $200 sold for only $30, a dozen Marvel busts for less than half retail, CGC graded 9.4 & 9.6 Miracleman comics at way below the going online rate, five copies of the first print Spidey Obama cover for the price of one!… What'll we have this time? Be there and find out.

If any of you folks have any special wants, send me an e-mail and I'll forward them to all the participating dealers. Please limit your want list to a handful of books, and let me know by Friday, the 25th so that I have time to forward your lists.

Other upcoming shows:

Clifton 10/11

East Hanover 10/25

Clifton 11/8

East Hanover 11/22

Clifton 12/13

East Hanover 12/20

Check out our website at www.NJcomicbookshows.com for more info, show pics and maps.

Seeya at the show,

JP