• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books for Sale - NA #54 SDCC, Dark Tower, Bats, Stuff of Legends, Slabs and more

29 posts in this topic

Mainly going to be raw books. Unsigned and Signed books will be posted. May have a slab or two up for sale, but not sure when I'll get to those.

Shipping will be $7USD for one raw book in Canada and the United States, and an additional $1USD per raw book. This is just a rough estimate. If something catches your eye, please PM me for a better quote. Any items that have the prices marked "Shipped", are only for Canada and the US. Outside of those two countries, please PM me for a quote.

PM offers are welcomed, but ultimately :takeit: wins.

Payment through PayPal, unless you're local and want to do a pick-up.

Ultimate Comics Avengers #1 (Fan Expo Canada Exclusive Sketch Variant) - $20USD

UltimateComicsAvengers1.jpg

:takeit:

Yay! I sold something! :D

Anymore of this book?

Maybe... since I haven't posted the other copy, it's currently being discussed through a PM. If that falls through, then I'll shoot you a PM.

Ultimate Comics Avengers #1 (Fan Expo Canada Exclusive Sketch Variant) - $20USD

UltimateComicsAvengers1.jpg

:takeit:

Yay! I sold something! :D

Anymore of this book?

Maybe... since I haven't posted the other copy, it's currently being discussed through a PM. If that falls through, then I'll shoot you a PM.

Other copy has been sold. Sorry.