• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EXACTLY FORTY DCs TO GO

101 posts in this topic

Ian

You have 3 categories with the top section being the 35 that you need as "DC's to go" Do you not # the giveaways because they aren't as important or just that you aren't sure that you have accounted for them all? Or both? I may have mentioned earlier that I will come across 5 Tim's this weekend and will check if they are on your list. I am curious how you view those vs the real 35 DC's you have left. I'll let you know when I get 'em.

The 35 (could be 29 soon) are all real proper DC comics that went on sale as retail comics. They will complete the set of every DC comic ever released for sale in history.

The rest are giveaways or previews or mini-comic premiums. None of these were ever offered to the public for sale unless it was with another product, like a record or a toy or bubble gum or shampoo.

Therefore they CAN'T count along with the real comics. Plus no-one knows them all, not even DC themselves, and unheard of new discoveries will constantly keep turning up. I want a complete set, but I cannot count them in with those last thirty-some comics.