• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You Just Can't Beat Royal Mail (An Ode To Scottish)

59 posts in this topic

Christonabike.

And to think we once had an empire. doh!

It's your own fault for letting those crazy Hanoverians into the kingdom...

"Was? Sie wünschen mich dieses dumme Land REGELN?? Bah! Ich habe die wichtigeren Sachen, zum mit meiner Zeit zu tun, als Abfall es auf dummem "England." Außerdem weiß JEDER, dass Hanover ein WEIT überlegenes Fürstentum ist. Schweinhunde!"

Damn Act of Settlement....

And all because you didn't want a Catholic running the country.... tsk tsk

Compensayshun destroyed our empire. That and numerous other things I won't name. I must keep my post count rising.

Er...isn't compensation precisely what you're after? :baiting:

I'd look at it more like reimbursement for loss of goods lost by a bunch of 'tards.

Not money for nothing for trying to open the McDonald's door the wrong way and smacking myself in the nose.

Compensayshun destroyed our empire. That and numerous other things I won't name. I must keep my post count rising.

I'd look at it more like reimbursement for loss of goods lost by a bunch of 'tards.

Not money for nothing for trying to open the McDonald's door the wrong way and smacking myself in the nose.

That was last week, wasn't it? :baiting:

:insane:

I had take out last week :makepoint:

I'd pay to see that.

I'd pay to see that.

How much?

I had take out last week :makepoint:

That still counts in Wolverhampton!