• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #73 CGC 9.2 c/ow

6 posts in this topic

fantastic four 73 cgc 9.2 c/ow pages.

this book is sealed tight in the inner well only as you can see. when I purchased it 4-5 years ago on ebay, it was in the CGC case, perfectly sealed. but the case was scratched on the front and really 'bumped' me everytime I looked at it. :pullhair: with the nice white cover, I just wanted to view it 'cleanly'.

so, I cracked it out, but kept it sealed in the inner well. VERY carefully stored since that time with my other CGC books.

here is the CGC grading number if you'd like to check with them for information on this book - #0014512004. I've also included a close up pic of the label so you can see that as well.

I took pics and did scans of the book so you can get a good look at it.

asking $175

shipping boxed USPS priority mail w/ delivery confirm - $11

MO / paypal accepted for payment

it's a great looking book - certainly worth getting reholdered. please feel free to ask any questions.

Dscf3971.jpg

Dscf3972.jpg

FF730001.jpg

FF73bk001.jpg

FF73cgc-dig.jpg

Nice book - and good luck with the sale.

One thing, though - you can't simply reholder this book, you would need to get it re-graded & re-slabbed (thumbs u

:insane: I realized I should have phrased that more precisely after I'd posted.

thanks for the clarif! :golfclap: