• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #1 CGC 8.0 (1960) off white to white pages for sale. Thread Closed

37 posts in this topic

Hey gang. Shipping is included. Time stamp wins whether it is via PM or in the thread. I will add books as I dig them up. Paypal is an option but my preference, especially on the big books would be a check or bank wire transfer. Enjoy.

:)

Amazing Spider-man 64 CGC 9.8 off white to white pages. Pretty much perfectly centered. Cover is nice and white in hand (and I thought the pages were too). 90 day GPA at just over $2K with a sale in January @ $1500 bringing the 12 month average down to $1800. I sold a similar copy privately for $2K as well.

SOLD!

86572.jpg.369d6ce525b916063afe0f9d116569d3.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 64 CGC 9.8 off white to white pages. Pretty much perfectly centered. Cover is nice and white in hand (and I thought the pages were too). 90 day GPA at just over $2K with a sale in January @ $1500 bringing the 12 month average down to $1800. I sold a similar copy privately for $2K as well.

Asking $1500.

:popcorn:

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.6 off white to white pages. Well centered, strong inks, razor sharp corners and edges and one of my top 3 favorite covers of all time. White back cover. Also a killer story. No 2009 sales on GPA. There was a recorded sale for $5200 in Oct/08 and and the 2008 month average is approx $4K. with the majority of 2008 sales in the $4000-$4750 range, with the oldest sale at $3500 in April/08. SOLD!

86574.jpg.0efcb8ffcba41408dbfde5a54ca84bbc.jpg

Put up the MMC #4 and I'll help you put down a good down payment :devil:

JJ

lol

Basturd guy.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that....but it might. We bought the house on a wing and a prayer.

:roflmao:

Lou sold her house today for 99% of her asking price within 24 hours on the market.

:headbang:

Green Lantern #1 CGC 8.0 off white to white pages. Gang, as you know I'm a Marvel Zombie but I do know that these books are tougher in higher grades, and even more difficult to find with nice PQ. Most copies are cream to off white or off white at best. I've come to appreciate the fact that most DC SA keys are tougher to find than Marvel keys and generally are older. Not much sales data to go on but as you all likely know Green Lantern has been a hot title for a while now. There was only one recent sale in Oct/08 for $3600. On Hold

86575.jpg.60091b01b4e0ef3338f0b9bfff68ff64.jpg

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.6 white pages. I sent this in thinking it was a 9.8. Really. I was a little surprised at the grade. Overlooking the miswrap this copy is well centered at the top and bottom. I find many copies to have a crooked mis-cut. 12 month GPA is @ $1260 and 12 month GPA is @$1160. What can I say, I dig old grey skinned men. I think Thanos is hot and lots of other fan boys do too. Asking $1100 and I really think it has a shot at 9.8.

:cloud9:

86577.jpg.54f598103960ba62b9243eb7350dd5f6.jpg

Roy I wish I could help you out with that GL 1 8.0 to get rid of my funky 2.0 but not a chance for me.

Good luck

Chris

I'd be willing to trade for a JIM #89 CGC 9.2 or a car full of curvy women for the weekend.

hm

Green Lantern #1 CGC 8.0 off white to white pages. Gang, as you know I'm a Marvel Zombie but I do know that these books are tougher in higher grades, and even more difficult to find with nice PQ. Most copies are cream to off white or off white at best. I've come to appreciate the fact that most DC SA keys are tougher to find than Marvel keys and generally are older. Not much sales data to go on but as you all likely know Green Lantern has been a hot title for a while now. There was only one recent sale in Oct/08 for $3600. Considering the run up that Showcase #22 has had I'm going to ask $5000 for this copy but am open to reasonable offers.

the 8.5 in the CC auction is at $8500- so this seems like a good price.

Lou sold her house today for 99% of her asking price within 24 hours on the market.

:headbang:

That is excellent. (I can't tell you without crying how much $$ I lost last year on a house sale, but let's just say that I will now never own an AF 15 in 9.0). Congratulations!!

Green Lantern #1 CGC 8.0 off white to white pages. Gang, as you know I'm a Marvel Zombie but I do know that these books are tougher in higher grades, and even more difficult to find with nice PQ. Most copies are cream to off white or off white at best. I've come to appreciate the fact that most DC SA keys are tougher to find than Marvel keys and generally are older. Not much sales data to go on but as you all likely know Green Lantern has been a hot title for a while now. There was only one recent sale in Oct/08 for $3600. Considering the run up that Showcase #22 has had I'm going to ask $5000 for this copy but am open to reasonable offers.

I may just have to pull this book then. I didn't realize they have one up for sale and I had trouble pricing this one so it would be nice to have a price point to compare to.

I may just have to pull this book then. I didn't realize they have one up for sale I had trouble pricing this one so it would be nice to have a price point to compare to.

well, the description implies it's a 9.0 w/ minimal effort- don't know if that helps