• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #238 CGC 9.8 and other Variants!!!

26 posts in this topic

Sup Rey. :hi:

Wassup! Craig. Drink some more margaritas and then buy some of my books..... lol

I would but the labels aren't yellow. (shrug)

I got one yellow, but will not get it till next week. But I'll offer it here.

G.I. Joe #0 Retailer Incentive CGC SS 9.8 White Pages Signed by Ray Park and Ben Templesmith.

Picture below is what book looks like before Ben's Sig

$175

RayParksCollection017.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #238 CGC 9.8 Off White to White Pages

Green Label due to no Tattooz. $300

25sep09001.jpg

I find it odd that they would GLOD it for a missing freebie. Seems no different than a removed polybag and/or trading card. If this book was SS i wonder what they give it. (shrug)

25sep09001.jpg

I find it odd that they would GLOD it for a missing freebie. Seems no different than a removed polybag and/or trading card. If this book was SS i wonder what they give it. (shrug)

I really thought this would get blue.

But for anyone interested I open to offers. (thumbs u

25sep09001.jpg

hm

Well, I do have an extra unopened tattoo packet tucked away in case I ever ran across a nice copy.

25sep09001.jpg

hm

Well, I do have an extra unopened tattoo packet tucked away in case I ever ran across a nice copy.

Hey Nick,

That could work! just resub with the tat's instant blue label....

Silly tattooz I say. I just submitted 3 copies WITH the tattooz or so I think. I didn't realize that the ""tattooz" [can be] missing from the envelope". It would explain why I couldn't see the tattooz when I was looking at the inserts.... Man, I hope they weren't removed! doh!

Nice book by the way. :headbang:

Silly tattooz I say. I just submitted 3 copies WITH the tattooz or so I think. I didn't realize that the ""tattooz" [can be] missing from the envelope". It would explain why I couldn't see the tattooz when I was looking at the inserts.... Man, I hope they weren't removed! doh!

Nice book by the way. :headbang:

Honestly, I didn't know they were removed. I saw the insert in the back and just assume those were the tatoos. (shrug)

They make the holder straight when there are tattoos inside, as I submitted two and both came back 9.6 Blue Label. You could tell if you felt across the envelope.

I've just been holding onto an extra tattoo kit that was removed from a VG book in case something ever came up.