• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Few Moderns before Ebay Y 2# Bats 608. Thor 80.....

19 posts in this topic

Got a few books I picked up lately or have been lying around I need to sell. Thought I would try here first instead of Ebay.

Shipping

$3.75 in bubble mailer with cardboard inserts taped shut. Add .$25 per book and I can pack in a box at your request for a little more. Your book will be boarded, bagged and bubble wrapped inside. I pack well and I am 100 % FB Ebay seller for over 8 years. Feel free to check my feedback. Your package will get there safely. I offer 100% return as well. I grade as well as I pack.

US Flat Rate Envelope is $5.25 for up to 10 books.

International Flat Rate Shipping

Flat Rate - Canada - $10.50

Everywhere else = $12.75

1st Class to Canada or Mexico Only - $5.00

I am open to offers and I do combine shippping. I also do want lists from time to time because I run across books all the time. And now on with the show.

From Hell 1-10 Set + Epilogue Done by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell

All are NM or better except Epilogue which is NM-

I have scans off all issues I will post a few here dont want chug up a whole thread on one set. Shipping $5 Media on this lot they are heavy and thick. International will have to work out cheapest route because its more then one flat rate as they are too thick. They are not all 1st prints. A mixture of 1st and 2nd. If someone wants to know which is which I will list them.

$60 or Best Offer

hell1.jpg

hell6.jpg

hell10.jpg