• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread CLoseD!

28 posts in this topic

Terms:

* :takeit: gets it, EXCEPT if I am working with somebody via PM or in the thread on a particular comic, that person gets precedence over the :takeit: . I will do my best to put items on hold in that case, but we know how things can sometimes go . PMs are welcome.

* Shipping $9 via Priority with delivery confirmation and insured to continental US Only. Sorry Idaho! Raw or anything not slabbed that fits into a priority envelope is $4.50 or we can go media (: !

* Paypal from personal payment, check or money order are all accepted.

* Feel free to PM me with offers.

* Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.

Alright, having technical problems so I stole this pic from ebay. The print I am offering is in mint condition unlike the photo. It is signed and looks sharp.

I was going to ask Powell to sketch on it but he canceled in Baltimore next month.

THE GOON BALTIMORE / DIAMOND RETAILERS SUMMIT 2006 Exclusive

18 x 24 inches and very rare!

Asking $40

goon-1.jpg

Miracleman Run VF-NM includes CGC 15 9.6 if you need other pics let me know.

asking $370 plus exact shipping costs.

mm15_0001.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Hi, can you give a run down roughly on grades of the others? Any other possible 9.6's in the run?

Thanks