• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

hm I seem to recall lingering over that Supes 14 when it was last listed...

Super cool book. I bought my Batman 9 from that thread. :cloud9:

ML, the Superman 14 is from the same collection as that Batman 9 too, and the pages are just as white and supple. :)

ML, the Superman 14 is from the same collection as that Batman 9 too, and the pages are just as white and supple. :)

If it's anything like the Bats. I can attest to the page quality it's WHITE, blindingly so. Best PQ I've ever seen on a GA book.

If it's anything like the Bats. I can attest to the page quality it's WHITE, blindingly so. Best PQ I've ever seen on a GA book.

Yes, every bit that white. My photos didn't do either book justice.

But I have to run now, a minor emergency has come up. I'll keep this thread open until sometime tomorrow night. In the meantime any :takeit: will reserve a book over PMs.

Planet Comics sold via PM

Consider this thread now closed, however still taking offers on the unsold books, so feel free to send PM.

Thanks to all who ordered or looked. I'll be back with more misc GA in a couple weeks.