• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLEASE HELP BEERBOHM OBTAIN HIP JOINT REPLACEMENT OPERATIONS

72 posts in this topic

:wishluck:

No use crossing your fingers -- I'll be back before you have time to miss me!

(Thanks to all)

Jack

We'll hold you to that, you always have the wittiest comments in the '2009...1 to 365' thread.

must be a "general" thread lol

:wishluck:

No use crossing your fingers -- I'll be back before you have time to miss me!

(Thanks to all)

Jack

We'll hold you to that, you always have the wittiest comments in the '2009...1 to 365' thread.

must be a "general" thread lol

Are you implying that I never post anything witty in the Gold forum?

The nerve!

Jack

at least half witty

Hey CGC People

Am making my way back from Jupiter, just hitting Mars, will be back home on Earth in a couple more days Wednesday Oct 28 nite

will hopefully be back in my comics warehouse Thursday - have several loose ends to get back with people on which i simply ran out of time, as well as energy, to deal with last week - my humble apologies

And, to the Major Donor Anon, who wishes to remain as such for the time being duration, who actually made this possible much sooner than the "later" was trickling in on,

my heart-felt thanks - you know who you are, wishing i could shout your accolades from every roof top, mayhaps down the road you will say yea to the concept - i be forever your friend and in your debt

- am looking forward to the new lease on life these bi-lateral hip joint replacement operations are presenting me with the possibilities thereof

me, i will be seeking to pay this forward - the last few years has been a truly humbling cathartic experience

Be back when i can, soon - to all who bought something from me recently to help me get to where i am today, my life-long gratitude.

I guess the rest of you yokels don't like me much

best

robert beerbohm

Yay!

Glad to see you back, Bob.

I don't think you're really going to be striding around your warehouse Thursday. Take it easy but keep gently pushing the limit. It'll pay off in the long run. Don't go alone!

I don't think anyone that didn't have funds to help out or was only shopping for a nosebleed-high-grade slabbed comic book dislikes you -- well, most of them, anyway.

Jack

Hey CGC People

Am making my way back from Jupiter, just hitting Mars, will be back home on Earth in a couple more days Wednesday Oct 28 nite

will hopefully be back in my comics warehouse Thursday - have several loose ends to get back with people on which i simply ran out of time, as well as energy, to deal with last week - my humble apologies

And, to the Major Donor Anon, who wishes to remain as such for the time being duration, who actually made this possible much sooner than the "later" was trickling in on,

my heart-felt thanks - you know who you are, wishing i could shout your accolades from every roof top, mayhaps down the road you will say yea to the concept - i be forever your friend and in your debt

- am looking forward to the new lease on life these bi-lateral hip joint replacement operations are presenting me with the possibilities thereof

me, i will be seeking to pay this forward - the last few years has been a truly humbling cathartic experience

Be back when i can, soon - to all who bought something from me recently to help me get to where i am today, my life-long gratitude.

I guess the rest of you yokels don't like me much

best

robert beerbohm

Has anybody seen or heard from Bob recently?

Bob posted this on AtlasTales recently (last 2 weeks) -

"If this all had been a few years earlier, no problem, but i had to lay back to conserve what little was lieft of my hip joints as they were beginning to enter the phase of literally wearing away the socket

- as it was, the surgeon Dr Mynatt told me afterwards in recovery he had allocated 3 hours to do both sides, but had to spend an extra hour pushing the other two surgeries that day back a full hour just to scrape the bone fragment shards which had busted up inside, biting into my meat,

the cause i finally learned of all the insane pain i was devolving downwards into not wanting to move any more.

been a month now, am beginning to think without brain electricity lowered from chronic intense pain

I have a lot of catching up on many levels to do in the next year as we go towards 2010

if i am at a show you are at, please do not hesitate to come up say hi, intro yourself if we have not met before,and let me see if i can make you a good deal on whatever stack of stuff you might see you need in my tables, or out of my ebay store

Have begun researching on my comics business history book once again for the first time in some three years now, i can think again, the pain is gone, hope every one here had a wonderful indigenous American Indian Day yesterday, i know I have a tremendous amount of thanks to heap for all concerned who helped me get to the repair shop, got a couple new wheels and partial axle installed, learning how to road test it now.

best

robert beerbohm"