• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer #17 Splash Page

22 posts in this topic

I'd be prepared to offer 20-30K for the best of the best, if they ever became available.

I think Hari has set the bar for Silver Surfer Splash pages

But he's not alone. I'd be right there with him, and I know plenty of other guys who would be as well, especially from those first 7 issues.

Scott Williams

Forget the first 7 issues id be happy to have the opportunity to buy any of the splashes from the whole first series.

I'd be prepared to offer 20-30K for the best of the best, if they ever became available.

I think Hari has set the bar for Silver Surfer Splash pages

But he's not alone. I'd be right there with him, and I know plenty of other guys who would be as well, especially from those first 7 issues.

Scott Williams

Artists at the peak of their game will always command high prices, and Buscema Surfer is right up there on many folks' lists. I agree with Scott that 20-30K is reasonable for the best from that run. In many cases, I'd pay more for a stellar splash than a lesser example cover from that run. I already have a great splash, and I prefer it to most of the covers from that run.