• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm an *spoon*!

42 posts in this topic

objective? since English is not my first language, maybe I may have interpreted your original post that basically say sellers "CAN'T" grade correctly so don't out this particular seller out.... sounded more like you are defending or being defensive that being objective.

anyhow, no point on beating a dead horse and we can move on. We all got screwed at one point or another, and my only intention is trying to help. Heck, all the nice guys that screwed me over the years already been outed so I won't offend any long time posters here.

:golfclap: sorry i havn't responded for a while, im in Disney World :cloud9: this is my own fault...i got burned years ago and swore id never shop on ebay again for raw comics, and i did...im not going to leave any feedback whatsoever...or ask for a refund, cos ill get really stressed if and when they refuse....im not gonna out the seller...why? we all know about the ebay grade vs the board grade and he/ she is not the only seller on ebay who increases their grades...

...oh, and thx to those who emailed support...now, back to Mickey da Mouse!!! :banana: