• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: X-MEN 4 CGC Graded! Beautiful book and AFFORDABLE!

25 posts in this topic

TOS 13

Only 9 books graded higher in the Census and one is a restored 9.0...so this book's in the Top 10! Pretty book...tough brown and grey cover!

Last sale in 7.0 $181 Jan 04.

Last sale in 7.5 $227 Jun 09.

ASK PRICE $229 Shipped Insured USA. Canada add $10 bucks.

Payment: Paypal, money order or check. Book ships the day or day after I receive payment with bomb-proof packaging!

TALESOFSUSPENSE13CGC70OWW.jpg

TOS13FC-3.jpg

TOS13BC-3.jpg

Applause for the fact that you're quoting GPA prices even when they're less than your asking price - there's way too much sneakiness & selective GPA quoting going on around here :applause:

Well, my attitude is these are a couple of prize books in my collection, and I'm looking to get paid for them and of course immediately take that money and look to fill a hole in my ASM/FF/JIM-THOR collections...

The X-Men 4 I've owned for some 40 years...probably came into my collection around 1970/71...the last of my X-Men 1-50 set to sell off...my favorite XM cover of all! So while it cost me little, there's a lot of caretaking invested in that book.

The TOS 13 I bought along with a TOS 11 (the two nicest TOS's I've ever owned) about 8 years ago when I got back into collecting...Korvac Saga owns the #11 now (a 7.5 White Pager) and I was hoping for a 7.5 on this one as well but I'm satisfied with the 7.0 grade...as the Census will bear testament, 7.0+ is HG for these books!

I think the prices are fair but I know some will think I'm a for asking "full market" for them...but hell, I've "given" away so many books over the years I do now occasionally like to make a reasonable sale...

THX for the 2c

:headbang:

The X-Men seems to be right in line with the 12month and 90 day average. The fact that he is including priority shipping and insurance shows that he is not looking to break records.

Always considered TR to be a straight shooter. I dont know what would lead anyone to ever think differently.

Great books, and these should sell for asking price (thumbs u

TOS 13

Only 9 books graded higher in the Census and one is a restored 9.0...so this book's in the Top 10! Pretty book...tough brown and grey cover!

Payment: Paypal, money order or check. Book ships the day or day after I receive payment with bomb-proof packaging!

TOS13FC-3.jpg

TOS13BC-3.jpg

Nice book & nice price! TOS #13 is one of my favorite robot covers! Good luck with the sale, dude.

TOS 13

TOS13FC-3.jpg

TOS13BC-3.jpg

love this book :cloud9: but can't afford it right now. good luck!!!!

WEBHEAD