• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: X-MEN 4 CGC Graded! Beautiful book and AFFORDABLE!

25 posts in this topic

Great Books Tom!! Catch anything on Friday??

THX! 3 calico bass keepers about 2 lbers each...cooked 'em up Friday nite and they were awesome! Caught a 2-foot long stingray and threw back...half-day boat out of Redondo...lotta fun! We took my Marine nephew out (and 2 brothers and another niece and nephew)...he's getting shipped to Afghanistan end of the month... :wishluck:

THX! 3 calico bass keepers about 2 lbers each...cooked 'em up Friday nite and they were awesome! Caught a 2-foot long stingray and threw back...half-day boat out of Redondo...lotta fun! We took my Marine nephew out (and 2 brothers and another niece and nephew)...he's getting shipped to Afghanistan end of the month... :wishluck:

(worship) We have 3 guys I work with shipping out next month also. Godspeed brothers. (worship)

(worship) We have 3 guys I work with shipping out next month also. Godspeed brothers. (worship)

Godspeed and Godbless! (thumbs u