• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Joe_ Collector

71 posts in this topic

Thanks guys, and I'm here now and again, but I just don't have the free time needed to be a full-time member of this madhouse. :insane:

^^

Thank God for WOW.

:roflmao:

Thanks guys, and I'm here now and again, but I just don't have the free time needed to be a full-time member of this madhouse. :insane:

S'all right, you already received a lifetime honorary emeritus position for all your prior contributions. :foryou:

Pimping out the man cave is a real time sink ain't it?

thanosoffice1.gif

gif courtesy of flee marquette

Pimping out the man cave is a real time sink ain't it?

Bah! I lost my large man-cave (gave it to my youngest for her room) and had to move to the smallest room on the top-floor... and since my previous furniture was a) too large and b) too unstylish, I now have to use a (gasp) glass desk with matching side table and bookshelves.

How the mighty have fallen. :sorry:

Have a good one, Vince. Don't blow all your birthday cash in one place.