• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze slab sale teaser - Books added!

107 posts in this topic

First up is Amazing Spider-Man 174 9.4 white pages. 12 month GPA is $39, MY price is $35.

amazingspiderman174.jpg

:takeit: Will PM you later tonight...

^^ FYI, shipping will be more than $5 since it's international. If that's cool with you it's yours.

Here's one I tried to sell here before, but I'm pricing it reasonably this time. X-MEN 141 9.8 white pages. 12 month GPA $259, 90 day GPA $194. My price, $215 :news:SOLD

xmen141.jpg

Another one I tried to sell before, priced much lower this time. X-MEN 142 9.8 white pages. 12 month GPA $249, 90 day GPA $201. MY price, $215 :news:SOLD

xmen142.jpg

You're the 3rd person who's commented on that book. I suddenly wish I had a few more of those :) C'mon peeps, no interest at all? I can cut the prices some, if people are interested in some of these books.

I've been bullied into one more teaser for the evening :) Amazing Spider-Man 126, CGC 9.4 white pages. 12 month GPA is $118, MY price is $100

amazingspiderman126.jpg

:news:SOLD per PM

Another one I tried to sell before, priced much lower this time. X-MEN 142 9.8 white pages. 12 month GPA $249, 90 day GPA $201. MY price, $215

xmen142.jpg

:takeit: per pm!

:applause:

Can't go wrong with a Classic Cover 9.8 and white pages!

Another one I tried to sell before, priced much lower this time. X-MEN 142 9.8 white pages. 12 month GPA $249, 90 day GPA $201. MY price, $215

xmen142.jpg

:takeit: per pm!

^^ Thanks man!

I've been bullied into one more teaser for the evening :) Amazing Spider-Man 126, CGC 9.4 white pages. 12 month GPA is $118, MY price is $100

amazingspiderman126.jpg

On hold , potential sale pending PM

And now sold to me via PM

I just want to post the: :takeit: It's fun!

amazingspiderman126.jpg

On hold , potential sale pending PM

And now sold to me via PM

I just want to post the: :takeit: It's fun!

^^ Thanks again man!

You're the 3rd person who's commented on that book. I suddenly wish I had a few more of those :) C'mon peeps, no interest at all? I can cut the prices some, if people are interested in some of these books.

Aw, man!

I missed out on an Amazing Spider-Man 174 CGC 9.4 again.

:insane: