• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze slab sale teaser - Books added!

107 posts in this topic

I have several bronze slabs I'm going to part with and I will offer them to the good folks of the forum first. It'll be all Marvel, some Amazing Spider-Man's, some odds and ends, ALL below current GPA levels. I will start listing them tomorrow night, but for fun I will list the only DC I have up for sale as it's an under copy. As usual this guy takes it :takeit: Offers through PM will be considered, but since these are going to be priced under current GPA levels, it'll have to be a fair offer :)

Edit for being tired: Shipping on this will be $5 anywhere is the USA via FedEx express saver with tracking number. Payment through Paypal is preferred.

Best thing to do is tease us with more books. :insane:

Patience grasshopper :) I suppose I could list one more tonight to tease...how about an Amazing Spider-Man at a good price?

Patience grasshopper :) I suppose I could list one more tonight to tease...how about an Amazing Spider-Man at a good price?

Uh-oh. Here it comes. :baiting:

:popcorn::popcorn:

lol

Wow this thread is bringing some heavy hitters now. :baiting:

lol, I think my marketing slogan for the evening should be: " I have lower grade versions of some of KOR's books at lower prices...come an get 'em!"..Marketing was not my major.