• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

107 posts in this topic

Captain America #113 CGC 9.6 (OW/W) Apparent slight (professional) restoration. "Very small amount of color touch on cover". $175

This is the first book that I have ever submitted to CGC where it came back restored and I didn't expect it to. Ohh well. I can't find the color touch, so I'm not certain if it can be removed safely. In 9.6, it probably cannot be removed safely though and retain the grade. I was not even certain on how to price this. Last unrestored copy sold for $875, which was a pretty recent sale. I figured with a very small amount of CT, I can fairly ask 20% of that.

Cap113CGC96.jpg

:hi:

Great books King!

Ever since I came to these boards from CPG I've been meaning to buy a book from you. But I'm broke and that Marvel Premiere has my name written all over it! :cry:

Good luck with the sale!

Detective Comics #437 CGC 9.6 (White) $225; last sale was low in the 9.2 value area.

Detective437CGC96.jpg

Too bad my comic book fund only has around 67% ( lol ) of your asking price. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for another copy to show up after I refill the fund.