• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

107 posts in this topic

So true, but I finally noticed someone else's error and had to jump all over it.

Fist, remove the rafter that is in your eye, then suggest your fellowman remove the straw that is in his.

Fist? You been talking to OldGuy? lol

:cloud9: Old Guy. He was the first one to give me a good hazing when I joined the boards.

Maybe it's time for another?

hm

:sumo:

Look at all these PM&IF Books! Black Fist in the Air! :sumo:

I know...that 50 and 57 are gorgeous. I have a nice raw 50 but that 57 would be a huge upgrade for me ::sigh::

So true, but I finally noticed someone else's error and had to jump all over it.

Fist, remove the rafter that is in your eye, then suggest your fellowman remove the straw that is in his.

:cloud9: Old Guy. He was the first one to give me a good hazing when I joined the boards.

hm

Hair fight! lol

hm

Hair fight! lol

Velcro.

:eek:

hm

Hair fight! lol

:sick:

No problem at all, what's yours?

7170.jpg

Are you saying we're not allowed to ask the "P" question?

You know exactly what you are doing. If you had genuine interest in a book and wanted to know if it was pressed, that's fine. Ask away. However, you're intent was only to drop a douchebomb into the thread. You had no intention of purchase. Stop being an .

7170.jpg

You know exactly what you are doing. If you had genuine interest in a book and wanted to know if it was pressed, that's fine. Ask away. However, you're intent was only to drop a douchebomb into the thread. You had no intention of purchase. Stop being an .

I believe we can disagree as to what my intentions are. :P And btw, you really have a foul mouth. :grin:

7170.jpg

I believe we can disagree as to what my intentions are. :P And btw, you really have a foul mouth. :grin:

Yes, we can disagree, but I think your intentions were obvious to everyone. And yes, I have a foul mouth and you have a lack of respect. If I weren't concerned with getting a strike, it would have been more foul. (thumbs u

7170.jpg

Watson you are the man (worship)

If greggy weren't watching, I'd say that Watson was my favorite poster.

But greggy is always watching and he's the jealous sort.

:acclaim:

lmao

I was just about to "fix" that quote with:

First remove the fist from thine own arse before plucking the butt hair from your brother's bum.

Oh man, I hope I didn't just add to the thread murder... :sorry:

For our next lesson we will concentrate on the correct usage of the words then and than.

Not "but" and "butt'? (shrug)

I wanna hear about except and accept, please

Those two make my head spin.