• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need PP funds so Various FF for sale + a COUPLE OTHERS added

12 posts in this topic

Ok, I need to get some Paypal funds loaded up in the account for a upcoming trip. I just picked these books up and need to flip them quick. I posted a couple in the PGM section and some wise-acre thinks I am pulling something and cropped the photos. I did not, this is the way the scanner produced them. They were resized to save storage and thats it.

If someone wants to buy pending a new scan or a nice up close photo with the new Canon camera I got for my birthday...thats ok by me. My scanner is acting up tonight or I would go ahead with redoing them. I wantedto get them listed and get exposure for a sale.

I will listen to offers of course, even lowball ones (from everyone except the person who should get his foot out of his mouth for going around accusing people). Shipping is not included but again, offers are welcome.

I will offer money back guarantee even though I will describe the books the best I can and show the scans of the front and back as thumbnails for some of us who may still be on dial-up.

First book is a FF #11 Origin and First App. of Impossible Man

A decent presenting book in my mind. A water stain appears on the front but I don't really perceive it going thru to the book much. You can see it at the HT/Thing/IG foot and circling around to Impossible Mans foot. Also there is a wrinkle going crossways at IM knee to the edge of the fc. Tear on the bc that has at some time folded down but the piece is there and folded back up into place (its at the left edge near the bottom of course. PQ looks to be cream.

The PGM consensus was likely a 2.5 but I will call it a 2.0 to be safer.

OSPG in GD (2.0) is $104, so lets call it $90

th_ff11front.jpg

th_ff11back.jpg

Next up is a FF #42

I would rate it as a Fine because of some small stresses at the spine. Interior pages are cream with a little tanning to outside edges of some. The colors on the cover are sharp in my opinion and the book presents really well.

OSPG in fine is $39, so I will list it right above the VG price at $28.

th_ff42front.jpg

th_ff42back.jpg

Next up is FF #43 with a Frightful Four appearance.

Again I would say its Fine but stress marks are a little more noticeable because of the cover color and the is a minor bend on the URFC. Pages are cream as well.

Again OSPG is $39 but I will price at $28

th_ff43front.jpg

th_ff43back.jpg

Next book is FF #44, with introduction of GORGON

Nice color covers, a little more pronounced stress at a couple places on the spine so I will only call it a VG to be safe.

OSPG VG price is $26 so I will ask just $22

th_ff44front.jpg

th_ff44back.jpg

Next book is a FF #59 with a cameo by the Inhumans.

Very slight stresses at the spine and nice cover colors. Not sure how the tanning to the top of the back cover decrease grade but I was going to call this one a FINE+ (7.0) which puts it in OSPG somewhere in the 50 dollar range. I am just asking $35.

th_ff59front.jpg

th_ff59back.jpg

Again beautiful cover colors on this FF #62 red cover, very minimal and hard to see stress at the spine. I would think this book had a shot at 8.0 or better given the condition if it werent for the back cover. ULC on back cover has a white area. Not sure what it was caused by but it appears inside the cover as well. Only slightly evident on closest of two inner pages.

OSPG in fine is $24 but its a very nice presenting book so I will price at VG+ for $20.

th_ff62front.jpg

th_ff62back.jpg

One of the sharpest books in the batch I have.

This FF #79 in the PGM section was said to look 8.5 or even 9 but I had it pegged at 8.0 to be cautious.

Only flaw I see is a stress mark at the Human Torch in the logo, and some minor, very small stress areas at staple. The whole book is stunning to me for its age. Even the back cover is nice in my opinion. Corners are sharp.

OSPG in 8.0 is $41, so I am asking $35

th_ff79front.jpg

th_ff79back.jpg

Last book I have a scan right now of is FF King Size Special #6. Features Intro of Annihilus, birth of Franklin Richards and last non-reprint annual.

Were some of these in the Mile High 2 find? I think so.

Anyway, very nice square spine book. Nice overall book with a shot of 8.0

OSPG at VF is $56, but I will list it at $44 to be safe.

th_ffannual6front.jpg

th_ffannual6back.jpg

Edited to add scans

FF #15 (1st app. of Mad Thinker) in 1.5 for $30 SOLD

th_ff15front.jpg

th_ff15back.jpg

FF #27 (1st Dr. STrange x-over) in 3.0 for $40

th_ff27front.jpg

th_ff27back.jpg

FF#29 in 3.0 for $30

th_ff29front.jpg

Not the highest grade stuff I know but most of these present very well.

Adding a couple non-FF books for the heck of it.

Amazing Adult Fantasy #9-has tape at the staples (doesn't look like they are pulled through the cover though), writing on cover, couple of stains on the car and as you see the front and back. The interior is nice. Most of problems are on cover. Hesitate to call it G but I think it meets the criteria so asking $30

th_aaf9front.jpg

th_aaf9back.jpg

Avengers #40-Nice book and seems to present well. I would think its a 7 or 8.0 myself but I will price it at Fine+ to be safe so asking $25

th_avengers40front.jpg

th_avengers40back.jpg