• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheapest Wholesale prices on supplies???

3 posts in this topic

Anyone know who carries the cheapest wholesale prices on comic supplies like gold, silver, and modern age backing boards and bags, boxes, etc. I cant seem to find anyone who sells wholesale. Thanks for any help. Sincerely, Jeff

I don't remember the exact Ebay username but it was something like mmlcc or Marblized Memories or something like that. Great fast service and cheap prices on bags, boards and boxes with a very large selection of supplies. You can most likely find them in the comics supplies listing on Ebay. -----Sid

Anyone know who carries the cheapest wholesale prices on comic supplies like gold, silver, and modern age backing boards and bags, boxes, etc. I cant seem to find anyone who sells wholesale. Thanks for any help. Sincerely, Jeff

PARADISE COMICS is the best for wholesale supplies. Many thanks to Pete! flowerred.gif