• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade bronze (Jungle Action 5 Pacific Coast) + more!

13 posts in this topic

Shipping is not included, i will ship however you want wherever you want. (they will definitely open any media mail packages from me so that is not an option lol )

Jungle action 5 CGC 9.4 ow Pacific coast. Im not sure how the book got graded ow pages, from the edges they look better. Only flaws i see are a slightly abraded lower right corner and a NCB spine tik on the back cover. First Black panther in title.

180$ obo (trade offers welcome also)

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Hulk 141 CGC 9.2 c/ow. First appearance of Doc Samson. Book has some light crinkling near bottom staple otherwise a really sharp book.

last sale 180$, 12mo avg 177$, 2008 avg 160$

145$

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

Giant Size Defenders 1 CGC 9.4 white. Beautiful book grade done in by a teeny tiny pinhole at the lower staple on subbies middle finger.

last sale 56$, 12mo avg 54, 2008 avg 61$

45$

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

I bought this from FT as an 8.5 Very very light staining on the back, just looks like it was bagged too long with no board. Has MarkJewlers insert and im pretty sure its USAF mildenhall book but i have no cert, maybe Nick will confirm.

1st app of Howard the duck

25$

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg