• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desperation Gold... Wow Comics

34 posts in this topic

Due to some issues on the work front I need to move some comics out. It's heart breaking to see them go, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do...

Shipping will be $9 anywhere in the U.S. via Priority mail. Outside the U.S. will be determined by usps cost.

First up... my baby...

Wow #9 CGC 9.2 Highest graded copy. First issue with Mary Marvel. $2500 (definitely listening to offers or criticisms of price).

wow09.jpg

Nope... both were sold.... very quickly which makes me wonder about the pricing on those two hm

Well, for me, it was just because I collect Mary Marvels...you don't see these too often, even though she's a Fawcett:).

Plus a nice war bond cover at a fair price.

Due to some issues on the work front I need to move some comics out. It's heart breaking to see them go, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do...

Shipping will be $9 anywhere in the U.S. via Priority mail. Outside the U.S. will be determined by usps cost.

First up... my baby...

Wow #9 CGC 9.2 Highest graded copy. First issue with Mary Marvel. $2500 (definitely listening to offers or criticisms of price).

wow09.jpg

:takeit:

First up... my baby...

wow09.jpg

That was a great purchase, Richard. :applause:

First up... my baby...

wow09.jpg

That was a great purchase, Richard. :applause:

Thanks. But I feel kinda awkward throwing up the :takeit: on something whose pitch starts out "First up... my baby..."

I guess I should plan on years of spoiling the darn thing.