• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PROOF Appreciation thread!

108 posts in this topic

Proof 25 anyone?

I really just want to read a stay at home issue with the crew from the Lodge which isn't something we've seen in a while. One of the upcoming issues should be a date issue so that should rock.

Cheers to that! I should be getting my DCBS shipment w/ Proof 25 today tho... can't wait, but I still definitely want to get into the whole Cryptid War and the present again. Seems like it's been ages...

:bump:

Alex says that 26 will be out next week and that the Julia trade will be out in June. Hurray for summer TPB's! :)

Finally. Can't wait til the new season so they can get things back on schedule. It was nice knowing that it was out every single month on time.

That's me. :grin: Probably one of the few slabs that I probably will never sell.

Proof1CGC99.jpg

(thumbs u

When you want to sell it...Did you sub it yourself? I saw on gpa it sold, so I'm guessing you bought it off of ebay?

Yes he did and he's lucky I missed the end of the auction. doh!

I saw on gpa it sold, so I'm guessing you bought it off of ebay?

Yep. And yes, I'm glad that no snipes went off. My esnipe was a bit over $200, but I liked the ending price better.

I have a few more raws that are easy 9.8s which I might sub at some time........

very nice subs!!

I was buying Proof #1's off atomicavenue when people were still selling them for like $3... Twice I got shipments missing nothing but those Proof 1's. ugh.

I think I had about 8 at some point and pretty sure no 9.8's...

I still have 2... one I think is probably about 9.4 and the other... well... I mailed it to Riley when I paid for my splash page and commission; he signed it, and then I mailed it to Alex to sign and send back with my SDCC book... It did not like to travel; I think it's prolly FN/VF now, but I'm happy to have it. :)

Hey guys....I thought about picking up Proof, but heard that the series is ending. Is this correct? If so, I might just snag trades (if there are any out there).

Nope, it's not ending.

They have decided to call issue 28 the end of "Season 1."

Then re-launch with a new #1 for "Season 2."

Hey guys....I thought about picking up Proof, but heard that the series is ending. Is this correct? If so, I might just snag trades (if there are any out there).

Nope, it's not ending.

They have decided to call issue 28 the end of "Season 1."

Then re-launch with a new #1 for "Season 2."

Thanks for the info, I took a look on my sub site, but no mention of a Season 2. I'll keep an eye out for it. :)

Why these companies can't just stick with one series is beyond me :censored:

I probably would've kept buying Hellboy if they would've stuck to one series and didn't just keep releasing mini-series. Too disjointed for my tastes.