• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Per PM

34 posts in this topic

or sometimes people dont what everyone to see what they buy...ive had things sell for asking but they just rather buy with out the forum seeing

Yep, I have sold more than one item via a PM and there was no deal cut or anything like that. I respect the privacy and don't tell who the buyer is, that's all.

-slym

I just didn't want people to know I was buying your copy of Cherry Poptart vs Spawn, ok?

or sometimes people dont what everyone to see what they buy...ive had things sell for asking but they just rather buy with out the forum seeing

Yep, I have sold more than one item via a PM and there was no deal cut or anything like that. I respect the privacy and don't tell who the buyer is, that's all.

I just didn't want people to know I was buying your copy of Cherry Poptart vs Spawn, ok?

I thought you wanted the Bondage Fairies?

:o

-slym

:takeit: Per pm!

What does this mean exactly?

I see it allot in the Market place.

Does it usually amount to free shipping? Or just a plain old discounted price on a comic?

Anyone care to give up the secrets of the insider trade?

What happens in the PM stays in the PM. :sumo:

And, there is a secret society who main focus is to make Monstro wonder what happens when a "per PM!" post is made.

The last time someone posted "per PM" in one of my sales threads, it was because the purchase was contingent on me destroying a certain photo upon receipt of payment. The final sale was for 150% of my asking price.

:takeit: Per pm!

What does this mean exactly?

I see it allot in the Market place.

Does it usually amount to free shipping? Or just a plain old discounted price on a comic?

Anyone care to give up the secrets of the insider trade?

What happens in the PM stays in the PM. :sumo:

And, there is a secret society who main focus is to make Monstro wonder what happens when a "per PM!" post is made.

The first rule of the secret society whose main focus is to make Monstro wonder what happens when a "per PM!" post is made, is that you do not talk the about secret society whose main focus is to make Monstro wonder what happens when a "per PM!" post is made.

The second rule of the secret society whose main focus is to make Monstro wonder what happens when a "per PM!" post is made, is that you DO NOT talk about the secret society whose main focus is to make Monstro wonder what happens when a "per PM!" post is made.

The third rule of the secret society whose main focus is to make Monstro wonder what happens when a "per PM!" post is made...

The last time someone posted "per PM" in one of my sales threads, it was because the purchase was contingent on me destroying a certain photo upon receipt of payment. The final sale was for 150% of my asking price.
I thought it was just to get you to stop sending pics of yourself to the party involved..