• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do Buyers even read the Item Description?

7 posts in this topic

My auctions clearly state that paypal payments are" Bank Transfer ONLY-NO credit cards", so what does my first buyer do....pays with a credit card. So, I denied payment and sent an email advising him to check the item description. confused-smiley-013.gif

You are going to have to wait 3-5 days for him to transfer the funds into his account now. gossip.gif

Not true. He's got a credit card on his account (obviously.) If you've got a credit card on your account you can do "Instant Transfers" from your bank account. The only time people need to use those eChecks, which take forever, is when they don't have a CC on file.

You are going to have to wait 3-5 days for him to transfer the funds into his account now. gossip.gif

Not true. He's got a credit card on his account (obviously.) If you've got a credit card on your account you can do "Instant Transfers" from your bank account. The only time people need to use those eChecks, which take forever, is when they don't have a CC on file.

I guess I'm such a non-CC user loser. frown.gif

Cash only for comics, and all I use Paypal for is eBay and comics.

I guess I'm such a non-CC user loser. frown.gif

Cash only for comics, and all I use Paypal for is eBay and comics.

Me too, although I mostly buy out of my paypal balance and not from "real" money. But I definitely feel it's worthwhile to keep the CC on file for the speed benefit of "instant transfers", even if I never use it for purchases.