• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Online Inventory list from Baltimore Con Dealer Mark's Vintage Collectables

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I'll be set up in booth #302 at this weekend's Baltimore Comic Con.

This'll give everyone a chance to do some upfront leg work. Highlights of my inventory are Amazing Spidermans 18 and 28, both in very nice shape, and a Tales of Suspense 1 in lower grade, plus a lot of golden age to bronze.

I was inspired by a promoter several years ago, fielding phone calls inquiring as to whether such and such issue number whatever will be available at his show. His responses would usually some kind of statement such as "how in blazes should I know". Since we're supposedly in the Information Age, I'm able to provide such a list (now containing over 6,200 comics) on the web page, in an excel file. I just updated this on October 6.

Here's a link to my inventory list http://mywebpages.comcast.net/marksvint/Inventory.xls

Just mention where you've heard this and I'll give a 10% discount. If you can't come to this convention, feel free to drop me a line and I'll pull any comics on Sunday afternoon. The same 10% discount applies for any who wish to deal with me on mail order.

Please note that I'll be leaving for the weekend show on Thursday around 5. I may or may not have internet access in my hotels. I work out of a storage cell with time windows around shows to pull material.

First come, first serve, Sorry no holds until Sunday afternoon

Thanks,

Mark