• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO - SUN, OCT 11TH

1 post in this topic

Clifton Comic Book Expo

America's longest running monthly Comicon!

Sun, October 11th, 10am-4pm

Admission: FREE (as always)

Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.

(If you're coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

Our special guest this month is horror/sci-fi/fantasy/mystery/graphic novel writer C.J. Henderson.

Our dealers will once again include many of your favorites... and some new guys as well! There are 50+ tables featuring tons of comics, action figures, t-shirts and more.

At recent shows, our dealers have sold Fantastic Four 1, Amazing Fantasy 15, Journey Into Mystery 83, Brave & Bold 28, All-Star 4, All-Star 1, Bat-Man 3, Green Lantern 1, Young Allies 3, X-Men 1 (and 2) and countless other SA & GA comics!

Our amazing no-minimum bid auction is at noon. Without exaggeration, our typical auction offers $2,000+ worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. What'll we have this time? Be there and find out.

If any of you folks have any special wants, send me an e-mail at pugprdctns@aol.com and I'll forward them to all the participating dealers so that they can respond to you directly. Please limit your want list to a handful of books, and let me know by Friday, the 9th so that I have time to forward your lists.

For info on all our shows check out our website www.njcomicbookshows.com

Other upcoming shows:

East Hanover 10/25

Clifton 11/8

East Hanover 11/22

Clifton 12/13

East Hanover 12/20