• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GGA Nedor auction for Grinder! Schomburg bondage...

45 posts in this topic

As an added bonus to the winner I would like to offer to reset the pages to sit correctly, re attach/reinforce the top staple area, and seal the bottom spine split so the book can be read safely.

Or not if the winner does not want it conserved/restored but wanted to offer.

I will of course pick up shipping.

As an added bonus to the winner I would like to offer to reset the pages to sit correctly, re attach/reinforce the top staple area, and seal the bottom spine split so the book can be read safely.

Now that's cool. All of a sudden Point Five's thinking up a shill bidder so he can keep it for himself. :devil:

Kenny, you simply rock. :headbang:

That is REALLY nice of you, Kenny!

and for anyone who doesn't know, Kenny does a WONDERFUL job!

Now that's cool. All of a sudden Point Five's thinking up a shill bidder so he can keep it for himself. :devil:

lol

If a bidder named Evif Tniop registers today, I guess you should be suspicious. hm

:applause:

I have ulterior motives, I just want to read the book. :shy:

Jon is the one donating the totally cool book. (worship)

hm

I have a whole bunch, I wouldn't mind having you "read";) I have a feeling a few of them might have been "read" a little already...but not up to your standards.

And, we're nearing the home stretch... Auction finishes in 1 hour!

Current high bid: $150 from Xelafan

Kenny's generous resto offer

Last call folks! :busy:

For auction: Fighting Yank #11 in 3.0, with an awesome Schomburg GGA/bondage cover. While I hate to see the book go, it was a forum raffle win some years back, so it seems like the perfect book to pay it forward. Cover is detached at the top staple, and there's a clean 1.5" split at the bottom spine (which is hard enough to see that I never knew it was there). Pages have slight fanning towards the back, but no spine roll; book is very flat. All in all, a lovely low-grader with sweet colors and eye appeal. Great WWII stories, one of which includes a Hitler appearance, with the Yank and other heroes. Supple light cream/OW pages.

This is a 4-day auction, ending Sunday Monday night at 11 PM eastern. Please post in the thread to bid. Shipping will be extra at cost, and I'll happily ship overseas.

fightingyank11.jpg

Ill bump it up to $150!

I don't know Grinder. But I have in the past been on the receiving end of some good will. And it was pretty cool. Time to pay it forward!

cheers,

Vance

$175 :sumo:

Also, if the bidding goes past $1000 I'll throw in this:

87357.jpg

(Sadly, it will have to be Media Mail though. I'm afraid he's a bit of a porker.) (shrug)

$1000 FOR PusSsy ...

Isnt the Illegal ?

TG99

lol Try the veal folks ... I'm here all week.

Ill bump it up to $150!

I don't know Grinder. But I have in the past been on the receiving end of some good will. And it was pretty cool. Time to pay it forward!

cheers,

Vance

$175 :sumo:

(worship)

New high bid! (thumbs u

Also, if the bidding goes past $1000 I'll throw in this:

87357.jpg

(Sadly, it will have to be Media Mail though. I'm afraid he's a bit of a porker.) (shrug)

He looks delicious.