• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #4

30 posts in this topic

You should use the image tags to insert the pictures right into your post, instead of a link.

When making a post, you'll see a bar with various symbols in it directly above the big white box you're typing in. On the left is a globe with a chain, next to that is an envelope and to the right of that is the image symbol.

Click on that image symbol, and a dialogue box will pop up into which you paste the URL of you image. Voila! Pictures in your post:

spider4front.jpg

spider4back.jpg

If you're feeling extra slick, you can skip clicking on the image symbol and just manually type and around the URL.

I finally got the wifey to take some pics since I am useless with the camera as well as the scanner.

as you can see, the red is bizzare but I don't see a TC here...but I let you guys/girls decide.

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00804.jpgDSC00802.jpg

I finally got the wifey to take some pics since I am useless with the camera as well as the scanner.

as you can see, the red is bizzare but I don't see a TC here...but I let you guys/girls decide.

Thanks for the photos. (thumbs u So I guess the red is distributor overspray? That's interesting, as I didn't know it was being used that early on.